OPEN ALL DAY, EVERY DAY FROM 12:00 PM.
With all the rules and regulations around 70% and 80% restrictions and the new mandate about vaccine requirements for staff we have no alternative but to remain on the grid and stay CLOSED FOR NOW.
But you’ll be pleased to know that in the interim we have been reassembling our teams of food and drink mechanics. They’ve been tinkering away in the workshop and are busting to show you all the new menu items they’ve been customising.
We know that you’re as keen as we are to book yourself in for a post Covid service and we can advise that WE WILL RE OPEN ON Thursday 4th NOVEMBER. Thanks for your patience, stay safe and keep those engines purrrrrrring.
Leura Garage Team.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Credit card details are required at the time of booking. $40 per person (dinner) and $20 per person (brunch/lunch) will be charged to your nominated card for any cancellations or “no shows” < 24hrs notice.
- To ensure customer equitability and service efficiency maximum group size is 6pax (unless by prior arrangement with the restaurant) and maximum reservation time per sitting is 1hour45mins (dinner) and 1hour15mins (lunch)
- Tight customer scheduling permits us to re book tables and welcome other guests whilst capacity is limited during Covid 19 restrictions. If you would like a longer seating time we suggest you book after 8pm.
- We have a 15min grace period for late arrivals. If you do not arrive or contact the restaurant within this time it will be classed as a no show, your card will be charged $40 per person and table provided to another guest
- We have NO HIGHCHAIRS onsite
- Changing Covid 19 regulations may impact on our ability to offer you a confirmed reservation including but not limited to restricted seating capacity, lockdowns and health laws.
- We reserve the right to restrict access or cancel a persons entry into our venue if we are of the opinion that they are exhibiting “flu like” symptoms
- A 10% Surcharge applies on weekends and 20% Surcharge applies on public holidays