OPEN ALL DAY, EVERYDAY. WEEKENDS AND SCHOOL HOLIDAYS FROM 9.30AM. WEEKDAYS FROM 12PM
Covid 19 Update –
Welcome Back! We are now open ALL DAY EVERYDAY FROM 9.30am WEEKENDS AND PUBLIC HOLIDAYS and 12PM WEEKDAYS.
The full engine overhaul to our menu and reservation system is complete. Please note that due to Covid 19 restrictions our menu has changed – that’s right it’s even better, however please be aware that we no longer offer A la Carte Dinner Menu on weekends.
Dinner reservations can only be made from Set Menu $45, $65, $85 on Friday, Saturday and school holiday nights. You will need to choose from one of these options at the time of booking through our online reservation system.
Like you our engines are purring at the thought of being able to offer you dine in service at the BEST FUN DINING VENUE IN THE BLUE MOUNTAINS once more. We’ve been tinkering under the bonnet and look forward to taking you on a joy ride to new food and beverage destinations! Be sure to take advantage of our take away options too including Pizza Pasta Combo Deals and Lamb Shoulder Dinner – all guaranteed to put lead in your petrol and keep you humming along the Road to Recovery.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Regrettably due to Covid 19 restrictions we no longer offer A la Carte Dinner Menu on the following nights Fri, Sat, Sun, Public Holidays or School Holidays. Dinner reservations can only be made from Set Menu $45, $65, $85. You will need to choose from one of these options at the time of booking. A la Carte Menu and Reservations are available at other times
- Credit card details are required at the time of booking. $40 per person (dinner) and $20 per person (lunch) will be charged to your nominated card for any cancellations or “no shows” < 24hrs notice.
- To ensure customer equitability and service efficiency maximum group size is 6pax and maximum reservation time per sitting is 1hour45mins (dinner) and 1hour15mins (lunch)
- Tight customer scheduling permits us to re book tables and welcome other guests whilst capacity is limited during Covid 19 restrictions. If you would like a longer seating time we suggest you book after 8pm.
- We have a 15min grace period for late arrivals. If you do not arrive or contact the restaurant within this time it will be classed as a no show, your card will be charged $40 per person and table provided to another guest
- Set Menu $45 or $65 or $85 must be the same for each person per reservation i.e. regrettably for service efficiency we are not able to mix and match menus
- We have NO HIGHCHAIRS onsite
- Changing Covid 19 regulations may impact on our ability to offer you a confirmed reservation including but not limited to restricted seating capacity, lockdowns and health laws.
- We reserve the right to restrict access or cancel a persons entry into our venue if we are of the opinion that they are exhibiting “flu like” symptoms
- A 10% Surcharge applies on weekends and 20% Surcharge applies on public holidays